Director of Brand Partnerships
JOB PURPOSE / SUMMARY
Mirror Digital is seeking a Director of Brand Partnerships to play a critical role in developing and managing successful advertising programs for key clients in the Chicago region. This individual contributor will develop advertising programs for top national consumer brands, agencies, and regional clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and close new and direct business – new business development
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Execute and deliver high-quality responses to all Avails & RFPs
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a national account list that includes medium to large agencies and direct clients.
- Manage activity using Salesforce.com
- Create innovative sales presentations, incorporating industry research and campaign performance data
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Create innovative sales proposals
- Must have 5+ years of digital advertising sales experience
- Must have prior relationships with brands/agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive contacts and relationships with leading agencies and clients
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on Digital/Online, CTV/OTT, and/or music/audio.
- Extensive knowledge of interactive advertising concerning positioning and technology
- Understanding of the multicultural media landscape a plus but not a requirement
Who You Are
- A self-starter – you will manage and formulate your own success with the support of a team of experienced colleagues.
- A digital native – you have worked in the industry for 3+ years
- An excellent communicator – you are clear and effective in both internal and external conversations at the management level.
- A team player – you are smart, friendly, hard-working and willing to roll up your sleeves to achieve individual and collective team goals.
$110,000/yr – $125,000/yr + commission
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org