Mirror Digital Work in one of today’s hottest industries – digital media and interactive advertising.
Mirror Digital is a next-generation digital media, publishing, and technology company specializing in reaching the fastest-growing U.S. audience – the multicultural market (AAPI, Black, Latinx, and LGBTQ+ communities). We work with clients such as Gatorade, Coca-Cola, GM, Amazon, Disney & others to curate relevant brand messaging with our diverse-owned and operated websites and audiences, create culturally-relevant video content for social and online, real-talk podcasts, authentic content creators & social media Influencers, and beyond. Our tagline – Reflect What’s Next, illustrates our commitment to innovation in the digital media and advertising technology fields.
JOB PURPOSE / SUMMARY
We are looking for a self-motivated, fast learner who is eager to dive into our market and our fast-changing industry. We need an eager aficionado who is interested in Accounting and Bookkeeping experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A typical day includes:
- Ad hoc assistance
- Reconciling campaigns on a monthly basis
- Generating/Updating monthly revenue reports
- Accounting balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue reconciliations
- Email Responding and Management
- Inputting Data into QuickBooks (Bills for Vendors, Expense Reports, etc.)
WHO YOU ARE
We are a small and close-knit team who is looking for someone with a great attitude and strong work ethic.
You should have the following skills:
- 2 Years of Accounting Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Focus on Accounting/Business
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Documents
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly
- Attention to detail is paramount
- QuickBooks online experience
- Work availability between 07:00 AM and 06:00 PM PT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com